Wednesday, August 29, 2007

i can't stop cussing...

so i used to have an old blog. when it got mysteriously got hijacked and removed, i accepted it as my time being over. my stories were done.

pfffft. right. i maybe doing 2 posts a day b/c i have alot to say and i can't seem to stop.

BUT - to warn you now, i have had a pretty tough day at work and the usual side effect is me cussing like a sailor. not ladylike, not feminine, i now my mother is rocking in the corner somewhere as i spew out some of my finest slang dirty words.

oh why can't i stop?! why does it seem to make me feel better.
i wish there was a song with a beautiful melody that would allow me to sing the f'bomb as sweetly as possilbe...so i could get away with it. (it's all in the delivery anyways...right?)

i just needed to take a moment to say again. i'm not perfect. i cuss when stressed, drink too much at happy hours, when someone takes a picture of me 85% of the time my eyes will be closed, when pulling my hair back i found one too many gray hairs for my comfort zone..i contemplated crying, but decided to watch the golden girls instead, and i wish i could eat candy everyday for breakfast instead of egg whites.

as i leave work today, i will attempt to improve upon myself and say fricken ------ instead of the other one. baby steps now, baby steps.

No comments: